These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the US-Odds website and mobile application (collectively, the “Services” or the “Competition”) provided by TAG Media Limited, US-Odds (“US-Odds,”, “Fab 5 Pick’em Game,”,”Sports Lottery,” “we,” “us” or “our”). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of these Terms, please do not use the Services. These Terms constitute a legal agreement between you and US-Odds and shall apply to your use of the Services even after termination.
Please note the arbitration provision set forth below, which requires, except where and to the extent prohibited by law, you to arbitrate any claims you may have against US-Odds on an individual basis. Arbitration on an individual basis means than you will not have, and you wave, the right for a judge or jury to decide your claims and that you may not proceed in a class, consolidated, or representative capacity.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. CONTEST VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, RULE OR REGULATION CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS, AGE 21 OR OLDER, AND OF THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION.
CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS APPLY. PLEASE READ THESE CONTEST RULES IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
- The services are available to legal US residents aged 21 years or over, excluding residents of the state of Washington.
- You must be a citizen or legal resident of the US and have an address in the US. If you are a legal resident of the State of Washington, you may not use the services.
- Proof of age and identity may be required. Entry to the Promotion is free.
- Employees of TAG Media Limited or its affiliates, their respective relatives, agents or agents’ relatives are not eligible to win prizes. The Services and sweepstakes may not be used for any form of illicit gambling.
- In order to use the services players are required to register at us-odds.com/fab-5-game/ (the “Website”). Only one account is allowed per person. Multiple accounts will be closed. Only one entry per round is allowed per person. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that multiple accounts have been opened by or are under the control of the same person, all such accounts shall be closed and all entries by such player and/or accounts will be disqualified from participating in the services or receiving any prizes. Players are required to register in their own name and any player found to be registering in the name of any other person will be disqualified.
- Players will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. These terms and conditions will apply for the duration of the 2019/20 NFL and NBA seasons commencing with fixtures on the 5th of September 2019.
If US-Odds determines that you do not meet the eligibility requirements above, then you are not authorized to use the Services.
Players will have to correctly predict the winning margin in regulation time of five US-Odds Fab 5 Pick’em games. The games will be chosen by US-Odds. There will be 5 games comprising a round (a “round”)
- Players will have to correctly predict the winning margin in regulation time of five US-Odds Sports Lottery games (Fab 5 Pick’em Games).The games will be chosen by US-Odds. There will be 5 games comprising a round (a “round”).
- The prize of $100,000 is awarded to the player who correctly predicts the winning margin in all five US-Odds Picks games in the round.
- If two or more players correctly predict the winning margin of all five games in the round the $100,000 prize money will be distributed evenly between the winners of the round.
- If one or more game is tied at the end of regulation time then the competition will be void and the prize reduced to $0.00. Five games must be predicted correctly to qualify for the jackpot.
- The competition closes at the kick off time of the first fixture. The list of fixtures and kick off times for each round can be viewed at the website at us-odds.com/fab-5-game/. Once the competition has closed entrants cannot change their predictions. Once an entry has been submitted, it can be changed before the closing time via the Website. In order to enter the Promotion, Players must predict the winning margin for all five US-Odds Fab 5 Pick’em games identified for the relevant round.
- Game scores are published by https://www.nba.com/scores#/. This data will be used to determine the prize winners.
- If any US-Odds Fab 5 Pick’em game is postponed, abandoned or not completed (where less than 4 quarters are played) the game will be considered void.
- There is no cash alternative to the non-cash prizes and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for prizes that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
Submission of Entries
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Under no circumstances can a user submit their entry via e-mail.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- To the fullest extent permitted under law and save for the rights granted to consumers under applicable laws, the services, including all content, software and functions, are provided “as is,” “as available” and “with all faults.” US-Odds makes no representation or warranty of any kind whatsoever to you or any other person relating in any way to the services or the content or communications on the services, or any website or other content or service that may be accessible directly or indirectly through the services. US-Odds disclaims implied warranties that the services and all software, content and functions and information distributed through the services are merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, timely, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing. no oral or written information or advice given by US-Odds or a representative shall create a warranty.US-Odds does not guarantee that the services will meet your requirements, or that it is error-free, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful components, without interruption or available at all times. we do not guarantee that the services, including any support services, will be effective, reliable, and accurate or meet your requirements.
- US-Odds does not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the services (either directly or through third-party networks) at all times or locations of your choosing.
- Further, we do not endorse and make no warranty regarding the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, information, advice or statement on the services. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the content on the services. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the services.
Limitation of Liability
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and each of its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
- any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prizes, promotions or relevant NBA fixtures beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control;
- any technical failures or unavailability of the US-Odds Website, Mobile Apps or other related platforms;
- obvious errors or omissions relating to the awarding of prizes; or4. for any act or default of any third party supplier including without limitation errors relating to fixtures and scoring data.
- The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will apply to the prize where applicable.
- If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions are or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and legally binding on all entrants in relation to all aspects of the Promotion including (without limitation) allocation of the prizes and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with the Promotion’s rules or terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be eligible to receive any prizes.26. The Promotion is promoted by TAG Media Limited of Unit 413 Metal Box Factory, 30 Great Guildford Street, London, SE1 0HS, United Kingdom
- If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Modification and Termination
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. When we do so, we will update the “Effective Date” above. You will be notified of any material changes to these Terms via a posting on the Services. We may also send you an email at the email address we have on file for you.
- We shall have the right to immediately terminate these Terms with respect to any user which we, in our sole discretion, consider to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of these Terms.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Unit 413 Metal Box Factory, 30 Great Guildford Street, London, SE1 0HS, United Kingdom